Products and Services
- Formal Dressed Carver $30.00 per hour
- Bartenders $175.00 (5 hours)
- Walk-Around Butler$85.00 per hour min (3 hours)
- Suited Head Waiter $ 30.00 per hour min (4 hours)
- Buffet Food Server $150.00 min (5 hours)
- (2) Cleaning Staff $100.00 (2 hours)
- China look alike $10.00 per guest (Full Place Settings)
- Fine China/Glassware/Flatware $15.00 per guest (Full Place Settings)
- Shirts $15.00 per table
- Spandex Chair Covers w/ sashes $4.50 - per chair
- High-Boy Cocktail Tables w/ spandex cover $18.00 per table
- Round Guest tables $12.00 each
- White Padded Chairs $4.00 each
- Cake Table Decoration $50.00
- Cake Cutting $50.00
- Champagne Service $50.00
- Up-Lighting $650.00 full room display
- Guest Table Center Pieces (call for pricing)
- Set-up/Brake-down of Tables/Chairs (call for pricing)
At Your Service….
As a full-service caterer, we are pleased to work with you on customized menus suited to meet your needs. Please feel free to inquire about additional menu items that do not appear on our menu.
The tasting are $10.00 per person however if we are contracted to cater your event any fees for the tasting will be credit back to your contract. Reservations for the number of guests attending must be made one week prior to the scheduled dates, call 301-449-2082 to schedule your tasting. The purpose of the tasting is to allow each client the opportunity to experience the same level of fine food and excellent service that will be provided at your event.
We appreciate your order as far in advance as possible, however we do our best to accommodate last-minute orders.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Company/Personal Checks (Check by phone) and Cash.
Client will be charged retail price for any missing or damaged equipment.
1/2 of the total amount due upon signing of the contract. The remaining balance must be paid in full two weeks prior to your event, alone with the final head count.
All events must be paid in full prior to delivery.
All Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE
Cancellations must be in writing two weeks prior to the event